I felt sorry for all the frogs that were going to be lost but more of that later. There were no fish to worry about as the heron had eaten them all the year before.
This is the pond before removal.
As you can see it was a right mess and something needed to be done.
Now you can see the same view with the pond removed ready to be seeded before the small stones were picked up.
We have had very little rain over winter which has affected the germination of the grass seed. Spot the join.
I thought I had removed all of the small flower bulbs before seeding but missed a few.
I rather like them so there they will stay, here's a close up
And the frogs, they are happy as well in their new home.....
"OK wise guy where's it gone ? "
...my old photographic developing trays.
We Like this..
Ahhhh!!! that's better!
No comments:
Post a Comment