Now Live Writer fails to connect to my blog account I will try out this work around to see if it works.
I’ll describe what I’m doing as I go along.
1. First I have to write a post in Live Writer but don’t include any photo’s yet, leave a line space for them to add later on…..
RUFUS
Take this line as my post as all this is just a try-out.
2. Click on the ‘Source’ tab in the bottom left hand corner of Live Writer screen, this will display your text and the hidden format codes.
3. Highlight and copy all this text.
4. Load blogger and create a new post.
5. Click on the HTML tab which is top left beside the Compose tab.
6. Paste the text from Live Writer into Blogger.
7. Click the Compose tab to check the formatting.
8. Add any photo’s using the blogger.
9. Preview and publish.
So has it worked ???????
I think it has.
Simples if your only including one photo Dave.I used to put several on each of my previous posts which didn't take long. Unfortunately this method is too time consuming for me.
ReplyDeletenb Oakfield
Live Writer has now been restored.
ReplyDelete