This week my four hours respite from caring was delayed by an hour as the relief sitter was late so couldn’t walk the dogs at Appledown Rescue which enabled me to go over to Cowroast on the Grand Union Canal and take some pictures as the weather turned lovely after a dreary start.
Here we have narrowboat The Hornet being single handed through Cowroast Lock.
On the way back I went over Dunstable Downs and saw the paragliders being flown so could not resist stopping and taking a few snaps.
Here we have one flying low with the London Gliding Club in the distance.
Now that I do shopping on the internet and get it delivered at home I find I am more relaxed when I go out on my ‘free’ hours as I don’t have to rush around so much.
Next week I’ll be walking the dogs ‘hopefully’ at
No comments:
Post a Comment