This week was too hot to walk the dogs at www.appledown.co.uk/ so went down to Marsworth to see the sights.
In the car park was a rather nice Suzuki M800 Intruder…
Look at all that chrome to polish, puts my old Bonniville that I used to own to shame.
There were plenty of trip boats doing a roaring trade along the cut..
Walking along the towpath I recognised Wide Beam Still Rockin’ from their blog http://wbstillrockin.blogspot.co.uk/ and hoped somebody would be aboard to say hello.
As luck would have it Carol was aboard…
while husband George was away on family matters.
We had a chat as you do and wished them all well on their beautiful
wide beam.
Lovely to have met you Carol.
Nb Ezra is up for sale, thought it would suit you Dave. Saw it on the Canal World Forum and Appollo Duck site btw.
ReplyDeleteHi Wozie, yes I have seen that one before, a lovely looking tug but I think a bit short for living aboard full time.
ReplyDelete