I thought it about time to replace the old extension I made 20 years ago as the guttering was failing and causing rot.
I used the old base which had not moved in all those years so I gave it a lick of paint to freshen it up.
This is the new garden room in position which certainly looks better.
I think Rufus likes it too.
Walking Rufus takes a toll on footwear so I brought a pair of Karrimore walking shoes but they didn’t last long…
Now to find another pair of walking shoes which won’t fall apart.
You've been busy Dave and your new garden room is looking very profesional. Rufus seems to like it too
ReplyDeleteI had a pair of Karimor shoes and they seemed rather stiff. My favourite make of boot are'.Northwest Territory'.and I'm on my second pair, with a third pair awaiting in my cupboard. They are green suede, flexible, non slip with good grips, waterproof and very comfy too. I got them in the saleat Quinns in Daventry for £25, a real bargain!
Hi Ann,
DeleteI'll have a look at those Northwest Territory boots on your recommendation, they must be good surviving the towpath terrors :-)