SOCKS
This is a beautiful dog who walks perfectly on the lead, knows commands and has lovely soft fur.He would love to be someones best friend for life. I would have kept him myself if I could.
The second dog I walked was called...
BELLA
Another lovely dog, a bit boisterous and needs a little training to walk to heal but a perfect dog looking for a forever home.
I hope all these reports on dogs don't get a bit boring but being a carer who has 4 hours off a week this is the only thing I can find interesting or I could go on about the trials and tribulations of looking after someone 24/7
Next week it will be down to the canal to look at the narrowboats depending again on the weather.
Dog walking has become a necessity. If you love dogs this is your chance to cash in on a fantastic career and start your own dog walking service.
ReplyDeleteDog Walking Richmond Hill